Personal Data Protection Policy
Lucid is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (“PDPA”). This Policy sets out how we collect, store and use personal information of individuals in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and the laws of Malaysia.
Personal Data We May Collect from You
In order for us to provide you with our products and/or services (for example in relation to purchases and customer support on products), we need to collect personal information which may include (but not limited to):
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Address for delivery of products, services and promotional information.
- Mobile Number
- Payment information such as your debit or credit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and other bank account details
- Recording of calls placed by you to our customer services
For general web browsing, although no personal data is revealed to us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider such as cookies, your IP address, the time, date and duration of your visit.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect personal data either from you, from third parties, or from publicly available sources which may include (but is not limited to):
- When you register for our services (for example when you submit a form to sign up as a user to purchase a product/service);
- When you contact us in person, by a phone call or at an in-person consultation session (to purchase a product/service, book an appointment, make an enquiry, or provide feedback);
- When you participate in any surveys, questionnaires, competitions, contests, offers, or promotions done internally or via an appointed third party;
- When you attend any of our corporate events;
- When you visit or browse our websites;
- When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
- When you register interest and/or request for information on any of our platform.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorised manner to any third parties. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes mentioned herein, but not limited to:
- Verifying your identity;
- Process your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Facilitating any purchases via our Site, including payment and delivery/fulfilment of products/services.;
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- Communicating with you;
- Notifying you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you;
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Administering competitions, contests, offers, or promotions;
- Provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us (subject to your consent);
- Maintaining records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law.
If you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site including but not limited to, reviews, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site (“Voluntary Information”).
Disclosure of Personal Information
Save in accordance with this PDPA Statement and except as permitted or required under any enactment, law, statute or regulation, we will not use or disclose your Personal Information without any prior consent (implied and/or express).
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
As a part of providing you with our products/services, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- Companies or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions;
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal data,
If you have once given us your personal information, you may receive from us or from our associate companies/appointed third party agencies from time-to-time SMSes, emails and direct mails containing promotional materials related to our products/services. If you do not want to receive them, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com.
If Personal Data Provided by You Is Incomplete
Where indicated, it is obligatory to provide your personal data to us to enable us to process your registration for purchases of our products/services. Should you fail to provide a complete the obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your registration or provide you with our products/services.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data
Subject to the compliance of certain and terms and conditions, we will grant you access to your personal information if it is either:
- Misleading; or
- Not up-to-date,
You may make a request to us by contacting us directly via our contact form and/or email provided below:
We shall endeavour to comply with your request to access and/or made all reasonable corrections to your personal information within 21 days upon receipt of the same. Please note, a processing fee may or may not be applicable to comply with your request.
You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself (i.e. personal information) and updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, outdated or incomplete by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data secured. Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or their content.
By submitting your personal data, you consent to the use of that personal data as set out in this Policy. If there is any change in our Policy, we will publish the amended version on this page. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
Our Contact Details
We are committed to protecting your personal data. If you have any queries in relation to this policy, you may contact us at email@example.com